Monday, November 24, 2008

dood DOOD and AKU DEMAM WAH ='(

Welllllll,


selamat pagi or petang or malam or well whatever time your reading this ...

but that also depends if your in somewhere seasonal, I mean if its winter then there would be more malam then pagi I mean since u have no idea how shiny the sun is ...
Then again, if your reading this and your in Antartica then you would have no idea f its pagi or petang or malam, wait it would only be malam so I'll just say Selamat Malam lah huh ...


But what if your in ...


HAHAHA=p


Its call crappy talking=p


Got it from Monty Phyton's Holy Grail.


Calieee yaaaao=p


LIKE VALY THE VALY GOOD ONE =p


aneways,


DUSH DUSH DUM DUM!


I was gonna bring him dari awal dah tapi macam I wanted SOASians sja ...


but then he's been a nicee 'dude' and we have a weird connection y'know.


soooooo ...


waddeheck, I love him=]


HAMIDI SOMETHING SOMETHING...

UMMM I TAK INGAT FULL NAME U LAH=p haha.


Point is, U dont need to call him ...


D O O D!


The only DUDE called DOOD


haha U dodo=p


aneways, ada udah ku blog plang ne msa my old bllog yang ku lupa passwordnya...


Aneways,


How we met is very...


One day, Haziq and I as well the SMJAians of Zaitul and Fify.

Then ada this girl Farah who likes Dood. When Dood datang MD, he joined us pasal he and Farah were 'close friends'.

..........................

Eventually, things fall apart between them ( FAHAM2LAH=p) and yang calienya, Haziq, Zai Fyy and I got closer with him and Farah plang hilang xD!

HAHA.

awkwardness~

Aneways,

this DOOD has got good english ... RAGING HORMONES

no no NO. u didnt hear me..

RAAAAAAGING HORMONES!

kalah SI MUSTAPHA MAHMOUD TALAT EL MEHBIDI~ well I think his name is something like that=p

Aneways, aku demam so blurrrrrrrrrgh I LOVE KATE PERRY.

Ngalihku kan caption the pics...

rawr~

BYE~

joke=p

bh girls apalagi? If your gay go for HER...

OWH WAIT SORRY DOOD!

I forgot your a GUY=p

hahaha xD

rawr~



Awu blogger tahu ku ne gambar manasatu ne! The ppicstures are in codes so I have no Idea gambar apa ne~












eyhhh RAWR eyh~

OWH AND HAFY AND LIM, APALAH U DUMBASSES~

I couldve gone to Gadong straight after JIS!

Haiyaaaah~~~

But I guess it was alright, I nasi katoking d Bandar and after a morning of Rock Climbing and Afternoon of FREAKING HAWT JIS FOOTBALL, paning kali ku tu.

And aku DEMAM lagi=p

Kuat jwa udah tu~

Im escaping MAIMONS class again~

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYE~

bh ROAR!

No comments: