Friday, November 13, 2009

RASHYID HANDAL ECONOMICS!

Imagine being at one of your peak form of fitness.




Exercising 4 times a week.




Weightlifting Friday.




Jogging around the neighbourhood in the morning.




Weightlifting again on Tuesday.




Core training on Thursday.




Controlling your food.




Banana and fibre cereal smoothies to replace the fat foods for dinner.




Veggies instead of Rice.




Oatmeal instead of Chocolates and crackers.






----------------------------------------------------




Weeks and months later after going through:-




1) Mock exams.




2) Puasa.




3) Hari Raya (Probably the catalyst of this deterioration)




4) Finally, the big one, A'level exam.




-----------------------------------------------------------------




It really is difficult to go home late everyday from school, tired and den rehat and den study lagi.




But yeah Im sacrifing my body for the sake of this exam. It is obviously my fault. This is the price to pay for studying last minute.




Furthermore, it's incredible.




I asked Abdul Hakim Roslan who took Maths, Syariah and Usulluddin?




Well something like that and after just what, two weeks?




Abis tia examnya =.="




While Im here sitting next to him with 9 exams left to endure.




WAIT WHAT? OKAY KAH?




9 EXAM??????




AINT THAT TORCHARRRRRRRR?




=.="




and its 16 November now.




Thank god for weekends.




After a gruelling 5 hours of writing yesterday.




GEO 3 hours




ELIT 2 hours




Im taking it slow today. Although, I need to get back to study later.




and to think most people kan abis sudah ne.




.................... ME?




Ive got Geo on Tuesday, Elit Weds and Thurs and finally, FINALLY Economics on Friday.




I can't say it aint fun though, I actually love the pressure.




Never felt like this before.




I mean, have u ever felt your fingers write so much it feels like it does not want to stop?




In 1 month or less, I bought an exam pen (A magical pen that gives the owner magical marks~ - U WISH DUMBASS) and after 9 papers. The bloody ink is experiencing an environmental degradation-hence, the drought.




BUT aneway, ALL of this akhirnya.




BERBALOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII if ku resultku NYAMAN =P




NYAMAN KALAH .... =P




ewww=.="




well not really.




apakan




oops lupa full stop.




cmana ne?




roar? =/




okay adang.




Basically, Im wishing all of u guys a great groar freeedom :D




'FREEDOM' pasal nunggu result




okay adang.




IM BLOGGIN PASAL?????



YEAP, its
ABDUL RASHYID LATIF's birthday!
Happy Birthday Bro :D
Amin betimbun cucumu =p
HAHAHA ROAR.
Oh btw, ever felt like u get the feeling of maturity starting flowing in ur veins?
I was in the library a few minutes ago and tadi the librarian-who is a chick, quite cute actually in a ... library cute kind of way.
Trust me, I do not know why I said that either, kena marahi tah oleh si dayang ne xD
well, she called the BOYS, 'BOYS', kira cikgu and penolong sekulah apa up so they can see the mess caused by the students.
they were like,
"EH NE KOTOR JWA OLEH KAMU ANE"
"AKU MINTA KERJASAMA JWA DARI KAMU"
di atas masatu aku ganya and Emah and Awit and PDS-ers~
So....
we packed up and they went down.
I was gonna down too just like that, imagining I heard nothing but then ...
I susun a few chairs back in position and before I went down I was like ...
"MINTA MAAF CIKGU"
and he was like, inda sangka ku cakap cmatu ah,
"TERIMA KASIH AH"
and so it occurred to me.
Is this the meaning of becoming mature?
Well, whatever it is, Im glad I did it.
Hate me~ Love me~ Pffft~
ROAR =D
Happy Birthday Rush! :3 and Ive got for more torturing exams to go to =.="

No comments: