Monday, September 14, 2009

ROAR!!! WE ARE HEROES UNITED!

A few decades ago ...

Okay no labih, masa zaman SOAS dulu Khairil Akhbar helped me out with our team's name back then and came up with this!

*points down.

I know right!!!


RAGGAD WAH! So I wanna keep the same body, but change

WE ARE LEGENDS to
WE ARE HEROES.

I want the same body tapi I want to change the colour blue to something dark brown. SOOOOOOOOOOO....



dudes!!!!


Heroes!



Penting ne, help me out man,I know its abit lame.





Should we keep the ball? I feel like kicking that one out! get it? KICK~



nvm kamu talor =]

Im talking about anewahhhhh:-










My sister along with Kril sample yang dulu, helped me out to make these ones.





To be honest, okay I appreciate kakoa's efforts but I still prefer Kril's whole 2009 thing at the end and the thank god for football.

But I like kakoa's colour, maybe make it more darker yes? and kami buang the ball and replace Kril's BALL!

haha sounds wrong man =p LIKE TOTALLY =P apakan bimbo. so yeahhhhh owhhh and can u help me find cooler wings, lets try to get DEMONIC LOOKIN WINGS with the ball.

So mcm contrast, demonic heroes! Get it! OH MAN!

RASHHH AND KRIL kamu yang active ne please help me out!






Kelahiran our team is official =]

09/09/09

ROAR!!!

HAHAHA GILAAA FINALLY ADA UPDATE!

Okay will update soon! Esp with raya and ALEVEL!

GOODLUCK PEOPLE! I hope my addiction for DOTA fades away soon =/

bahhhhhh

ROAR!!!!

HAHA I KNOW U READERS FREAKIN BLOODY MISS ME =P

hate me~ love me~ pffft~ Chelsea to win the league and Champions league =D

and soon

WE ARE HEROES UNITED FC WILL WIN THE BRUNEI LEAGUE =P

No comments: